Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
Contentbox headline
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> News >> Accursed Edron Ruins

Page: 1
Accursed Edron Ruins
by GOD Aris
Author  
GOD Aris
Position: god
Profession: Druid
Level: 44

Accursed Edron Ruins

My General,

Well are you doing managing the Isle colony, and therefore expanding our Kingdom, it is a pride to our people and to our rule. It will not be long until the forests bring fresh timber and the mines fund handsomely with their many riches, and it will be safe for many families to raise their children. However the ruins in the North, those blackguard soldiers of ours, it is a very blot on our kingdom, an insult to my name, and a stain on your cloak. Those men turned on us and live now in that dank and lowly place with those unholy fiends and the dark minions that surround them. I need you now to summon men, valkyrish women if need be --- new heroes, to send a message so severe and thralling that not an ear it does not reach through all the realm. Kill, pillage, destroy, sunder, whatever need be done to remove the very thing from this world. That accursed place is to be ripped apart and flung into oblivion, it is too long sat free and we TOO LONG IDLE!

I promise if you succeed I will avail you of a Dwarf, by the name of Duria, an expensive hire indeed but worth it. He will teach you how better to use your weapons of battle and even make the very weapons stronger.

Dictated by the King,
Scribe,
Crispin

From Saturday the 29th January Server Save to Wendesday the 2nd February Server Save it is upon the honor of the citizens of the kingdom to slay:

u 5,000 Heroes
u 7,000 Hunters
u 10,000 Demon Skeletons
u 15,000 Wild Warriors

For this, if completed, all skills will be gained 12.5% faster from Thursday the 3rd February Server Save to Thursday the 10th February Server Save for all Durans.
Also, if completed, all Durans will have a 7% skill increase from Thursday the 3rd February Server Save to Thursday the 10th February Server Save.

As an example: If one, a Paladin, has 100 distance, 90 shielding, and 20 magic one's skills would automatically be 107, 96.3 (rounded down), 21.4 (rounded down).

Prepare yourselves,
Dura Staff

25.01.22 09:33:18
Edited by moderator
on 12.03.24 16:47:28

Monster of the Week Monster Pedestal and Players Online Box

Players Online