Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
Contentbox headline
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> Suggestions & Feedback >> New players having a hard time

Page: 1
New players having a hard time
by Lady In Red
Author  
Lady In Red
Position: player
Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 48

New players having a hard time
Hi!
This is a great server but could need some changes with the low level spots in main.
I think the beginner caves and low level hunting spots are way to hard and have no logic with hard monsters being there maybe have these monsters on a bit higher level spots rather than low level. There is no chance for a low level character that came straight out of rookgaard with low gold/eq it doesn't give them a fair chance and it becomes boring and way to hard even with good equipment there is no chance. I would have quit long time ago if I didn't get starting equipment that helped me out a lot. I've tried to recruit new players and also people I met in the game tried the same with their friends without no progress they all quit at lvl 8-12. Having to meet Fire Devil, Orc leader, Dwarf Soldiers etc etc in beginners hunting places has no logic at all to be honest. There is no chance for a low level 8-10 and so on to kill these kind of monsters and also sometimes they are elites aswell. I've also talked with several higher level people and they seem to agree with me. I am only trying to make this server more great than it already is and to increase the player base it deserves.

Best Regards,

Smokie!
22.03.21 06:45:50
Bola
Position: player
Profession: Knight
Level: 23

Perfect
26.03.21 05:18:52

Monster of the Week Monster Pedestal and Players Online Box

Players Online