Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
Contentbox headline
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> Suggestions & Feedback >> Rookgaard update propositon

Page: 1
Rookgaard update propositon
by Rookiie
Author  
Rookiie
Position: player
Profession: None
Level: 21

Rookgaard update propositon
Hello Durans
i thinking a lot about addition new quest on rookgaard and few features.
IMPORTANT
First. Sorry for my english
Second. I don't write good stories, but i try
Thrid. after all work is finished i can send map for administration and if u want change something go ahead ; D

*Few features:
*Hyacinth should sell blessing crunor for 100gp/lvl reducted 10% loss exp and skill
*Lilly should sell blank runes
*addition spell for antidote rune (bought from Hyacinth) quite expensive i think 4.5k?
*addition utevo lux (becouse we need 4mlvl to create antidote rune, and i think thats good thing) cost hmm 3k?(bought from Hyacinth)

There has been many legends around Fury of Sword, some said that Minotaur Mag was in possession of that artifact. Truth although was completely different. Minotaurs, Orcs and Dwarves had been hipnotised by magic of some mighty creature. Thanks to combined power of all the races it forged a mythic sword and then used it as a weapon to conquer many villages and terrify all nearby inhabitants. Who could be that strong to manipulate both Orcs, Minotaurs and Dwarves with strong resistance to any kind of magic? It had to be human. The magic emanating from the sword was so powerful that anyone who looked at it became it’s slave. A blind orc managed to set free from the charm but he couldn’t do much on his own. With the help of humans who gave him special potions he succesfully lifted up the spell from Minotaur Mag. Then with the help of magic they created undead together. All three of them Minotaur Mag, Orc and undead planned and then created complexed maze which is known these days as Maze of Fury. Thanks to wisdom of dwarves they created rooms where the power of the sword was weaker than usual. They tricked an enemy to get into the maze. When the powerful mage realized that his weapon is no longer working on neither one of magic creatures he was shocked. That was the chance to seal the enemy inside the maze - entrance collapsed and has been forgotten for ages. Recently you could have heard rumors about two adventure seekers/hunters that tried to find the maze entrance. Noone knows if their made it through, nobody has seen them for a long time. If that is true what people say it could be possible that the enemy is still alive and is gathering strengths. Is he waiting for someone to reopen the maze entrance? Or maybe there are only his corps inside?

it would be a good idea change spikes and stones on removable with axe(like some trees) We should started here:

I started working on the maze

thats only pieces.

I waiting for opinions and best regards
Rookiie :)
28.04.21 14:27:53

Monster of the Week Monster Pedestal and Players Online Box

Players Online