Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
Contentbox headline
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> Suggestions & Feedback >> Ice Rapier

Page: 1
Ice Rapier
by Sword Abuser
Author  
Sword Abuser
Position: player
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 36

Ice Rapier
Hello, i want to give any suggestion about ice rapier. Since updating it to 50 attack ONE HIT weapon you made it useless. I understand idea of nerf and want to suggest different idea. Instead of removing item from game (that has long story in tibia-for example astronis solo anihilator that he spent many of them) make it still worth using. It need tests but there is few ways to make it USABLE.
If u want to keep it 50 attack, make it more uses than ONE, dunno 100? Giant sword has 46 attack and will not break ever during fight so why woould you switch weapon to ice rapier. Other idea, make it 70atk/80atk one use, so u keep the differance damage but lowered than original. Fix usability with addin extra HIT to it like - 75atk - 2 hits.
Basicly, i want to ask to back ice rapier to game cause AXES has more attack than sword, then u can ask urself why would anyone go swords (it breaks economy, cause ppl mostlikly chosing the ONLY effective weapons - axes).
GREETINGS DURA PLAYERS
04.05.21 06:17:57

Monster of the Week Monster Pedestal and Players Online Box

Players Online