Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
Contentbox headline
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> News >> The new client is here!

Page: 1
The new client is here!
by GOD Michael
Author  
GOD Michael
Position: god
Profession: None
Level: 135

The new client is here!

Good morning Dura!

At server save tomorrow (Friday 21/05/2021) the old client will be discontinued and the new client will go LIVE!
Preload the new client now: https://dura-online.com/dura_client-preload.zip
You will not be able to log in before server-save and you will need to restart the preload client after server-save for the client to become active.

Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Will native Linux and MacOS client versions be available?
A. Yes, however they may not be ready for launch. Links will be made available when possible.

Q. Can we still use the old client after the update?
A. No, unfortunately the old client must be blocked for technical reasons.

Q. Can we transfer our minimap files?
A. No, unfortunately there is no way to import your old minimap files.

Q. What new features come with the new client?
A. The new client has many new few features including but not limited to:
- Remember your login details check-box
- Connection ping display
- Up to 4 left & 4 right panels - for all your backpack organisational needs
- Remembers your last used channels
- Remembers your last opened containers (this feature is still in development)
- WASD tickbox
- WASD hotkey via regular hotkey interface
- Smart Walking option
- Optional battle list filters
- Lockable container locations
- Configurable automatic screenshots for all situations
- Configurable screenshot hotkey via regular hotkey interface

We hope you enjoy the new client, it has been a long time coming!

Dura Staff

20.05.21 22:37:41
Edited by moderator
on 20.05.21 22:41:23
Knight Brujo
Position: player
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 56

lo que no me gusto del parche
buena comunidad como esta lo que no me gusto del la actualización fue que lo monstros aparecieran en la ciudades ser ve feo eso y fue lo que redujo la persona no solo por la trampa si como estaría afuera del depot??
póngase a ver la persona que conectaban antes con lo de horita redujo mucho y aparte lo mounstro muy mala la de la ciudades por que son fuerte y lo pondrá así matar hasta un levél 8 sin hacer nada si quiere que la gente vuelva actualicen de nuevo y cambien mucha cosa de verdad buen servidor es dura buena dinámica y todo pero la actualización fue lo que la puso mal amigos quiten la de lo mounstro en la ciudades y ayuden de verdad con eso y volveran yo deje de jugar por que vean el historia como es muerto y es solo saliendo del depot ustedes deberian ve eso mucha gracias y disulpe la molestia pero vean que hacer
03.06.21 18:16:36
Knight Brujo
Position: player
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 56

lo que no me gusto del parche
what I did not like about the patch
good community like this, what I didn't like about the update was that the monsters appeared in the cities, it looks ugly and that was what reduced the person not only because of the trap, but how to be outside the depot?
Look at the person who connected before with the time of day reduced a lot and apart from the very bad monster the one in the cities because they are strong and he will kill up to one level 8 without doing anything if he wants people to come back, update again and Change a lot of things really good server is tough good dynamics and everything but the update was what made it bad friends remove the monster in the cities and really help with that and they will come back I stop playing because they see the story as it is dead and it's just leaving the depot you should see that thank you very much and excuse the inconvenience but see what to do
03.06.21 18:17:33

Monster of the Week Monster Pedestal and Players Online Box

Players Online