Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
Contentbox headline
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> News >> Dura will last.

Page: 1
Dura will last.
by GOD Aris
Author  
GOD Aris
Position: god
Profession: Druid
Level: 44

Dura will last.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to remind everyone of something I think is very important. In the recent days some Players playing Dura both inside and outside the game have said something to the effect “This game doesn’t have enough players it won’t last.”

While this at first that can make you, and even us Staff, down there are two things I’d like to say that I think are too often forgotten when we think in these ‘numbers’.

First, Dura allows no MCs. It’s not a small thing to forget. Most of our similars, other old-school and even not so old-school servers allow Multi-clienting. Some allow one, some allow two, some allow legally as many as 3 Multi-Clients with their actual character as a 4th in-game character. And to top it all off the vast majority of these servers do not truly enforce these rules anyways. That means many of these servers have Players who have 5-10, sometimes even more characters running at once.

But not Dura. Every single character you see on Dura is a real Player. We’ve had hundreds and hundreds of real players log in both Saturday and Sunday with no extra characters. If we even allowed 1 or 2 MC’s we would be over 600 to 700 Players. For us it’s a reassuring thought.

Secondly whether 500 Players or 50 Players Dura is here to stay. There isn’t a question of “last.” Dura will be 1 month from now, 6 months and 12 months from now. You can have faith that this server and your time spent here “will last.”

Thank you,

Dura Staff

08.11.20 20:46:08

Monster of the Week Monster Pedestal and Players Online Box

Players Online