Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
Contentbox headline
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> News >> Accursed Edron Ruins - Success!

Page: 1
Accursed Edron Ruins - Success!
by GOD Aris
Author  
GOD Aris
Position: god
Profession: Druid
Level: 44

Accursed Edron Ruins - Success!

-

My dear general,

Lightened is my mind as I hear of the waste laid to those accursed ruins. To many citizens you sent out the call and though at first only a few answered -- those few dug in to their task. And even through strain and doubt they kept strong and steady, steady enough until they inspired hope and belief in others, who then came as reinforcements and banished the curses from these lands in defining blows. Wallace tells me there was unusual and rather atypical incursions that came down through our realm as a result of this terror we visited upon our foes; he says surely you would not have killed so many without this special turn.
I have contracted Duria to teach your citizens how better to profit from their arms.

Dictated by the King,
Scribe,
Crispin

Dura's citizens were successful in completing the task before them with the event Accursed Edron Ruins.

Note: There was an error concerning the training advancement for the reward of the event. Therefore the event will be extended two days to Saturday Server Save February 12th to include the skill advancement increase of 12.5%. The skill increase of 7% has been working as intended and that increase will not be extended past the original date of Thursday Server Save February 10th.

Regards,
Dura Staff

04.02.22 17:40:05
Cliper
Position: player
Profession: Elite Knight
Level: 107

Was it about the skill that we were training? i mean we were skill with about the bonus instead of the base? weren´t we?
05.02.22 04:16:46

Monster of the Week Monster Pedestal and Players Online Box

Players Online