Your browser does not support JavaScript or its disabled!
Please turn it on, or be aware that some features on this website will not work correctly.
Contentbox headline
You are not logged in. Log in to post on the forum.

Boards >> News >> Rollback and Compensation:**

Page: 1
Rollback and Compensation:**
by GOD Aris
Author  
GOD Aris
Position: god
Profession: Druid
Level: 44

Rollback and Compensation:**

Hello everyone,

Rollback:

Today the server has Rolledback to the previous server save state of September 9th 2023, happening just before today's Server Save of September 10th 2023. This means the server has lost all players progress for 23 hours between the hours of 11:00 EST to 10:00 EST from date to date.

It seems Dura is having a bad run of luck lately with Rollbacks. Though no rollback is 'minor' the one we experienced two weeks ago  ended in players losing about 2 hours of lost progress and therefore time. Today we've experienced a Rollback that seems the grim reaper himself with a near full day of lost progress for players. It's particularly frustrating this has occurred as we have not had any rollback until these for well over a year. Regardless though of how rare they are we know how painful these are for players, and we respect the time you dedicate to the game a great deal and therefore take it extremely seriously when you lose time that in no way is your own fault and therefore we want to make sure the compensation we provide is commensurate with the loss.

Compensation:

4 Days of Premium Account to all accounts. These 4 days will be added to the 3 days that are forthcoming, totaling 7 Days of Premium Account to all Accounts. This will occur at an unknown date.
Four Soulbound Vouchers for all accounts of 90 minutes duration each. Each voucher will grant the player upon use Double Experience, Double Loot, Triple Mana Regeneration, Triple Health Regeneration, Double Skill Advancement, though no extra Magic Level advancement unless we can come up with an exception where it is not exploitable. These vouchers will have an expiration, most likely between 2-4 weeks. This will occur as a yet undetermined date but it will be coming soon.
7 Days of bonus Mana Regeneration at 7% value. (Meaning if encased instead encased in one day it would be equal 12 hours of Double Mana Regeneration.)  This will occur as a yet undetermined date but it will be coming soon.

Policy otherwise:

- No compensation can be given in anyway specifically for a player.

Regards,
Dura Staff

10.09.23 12:04:04
Mymelody
Position: player
Profession: None
Level: 5

Why?
Why you force us to use those compensation vouchers in the time you want?

If I am only able to play very few time, and unfortunately i was able to play just the day the rollback happened and then I won't be able to play until the next 2 months, those vouchers are worthless for me, resulting in my time being wasted, so you actually don't care for people's time as you set they have an expiration...

Just be real guys. Don't fool on people but Yea let's be cool and raise the premium account price as we are "a real game"...

Stop on fooling people.
10.09.23 22:23:21

Monster of the Week Monster Pedestal and Players Online Box

Players Online